Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
15 August, 02:35
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Why is it that things were always "going to be released " after they`r killed off?
How come not a one releases something now.
i`m sure there are others that knew or know.
seems strangely odd to me.
things aren`t adding up as usual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 August, 02:31
rumor has it that there are more whistleblower doctors that did not die because they were late and took another plane. just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 August, 12:10

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 August, 10:25
Note to my future incarnated self. If they offer you a sail on the titanic for a conference or a plane for a conference. DO NOT GO. Head for the mountains and create a platform like Julian Assange did.

chore Toke @choretoke
13 August, 07:41
Why is it that these people that have evidence on anything Wait to tell the world❗️🤦🏻‍♀️They should be outing all the findings as soon as possible ❗️Not I have something big to say but I will be saying it at this place in some other country ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll be taking a plane or going on a ship or car 🤦🏻‍♀️Crash, Boom 💥 or hit a big iceberg ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️WTF JUST FOOKING SAY IT❗️ before it’s to late.. adios amigo.⚰️⚰️

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
13 August, 09:01
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I drove a car I worked out was linked to serious crime to police..

They all conspired to arrest me there and then, they stole the car and kidnaped me and put me in a van while they deflated their egos...

They also had my electricity sabotaged.... they then triggered psyche on me and are next going to try for my son.

Thats why...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 August, 09:09
In response chore Toke to her Publication