Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 August, 07:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
12 August, 08:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
They mass vaccinated in schools in the early 60s. I remember the smallpox vax in 1962 and later the polio vax with the pink sugar cubes. And they were doing something with a test for tuberculosis, and who knows what could have gotten into us with that as well. If this ruling is true, I can see them mass vaccinating in Vermont. They will get everybody in a big auditorium and line the students up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I remember the vaccination gun…got the scar on my arm.
09:54 AM - Aug 12, 2024
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
12 August, 10:11
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
The vax gun came out in the 90s (?). Think about it with what we know now. "Git 'er done" ....faster down the line...with a vax gun....evil 👹

12 August, 11:39
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I got a shot from a gun in the 70’s at my elementary school.