Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaKaysac
12 August, 11:44
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
URGENT…GET THOSE KIDS OUT OF THE FREAKING SCHOOLS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 August, 10:44
Leave vermont

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 August, 11:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
☝🏻

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 August, 10:16
The only viable alternatives are to homeschool, private school, start a charter school ( parents did this in my town in Colorado and kids who attend are excelling), or a co-op school. Time for parents to stand up and protect their children!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
12 August, 09:57
Murderers
The enemy within

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
12 August, 08:42
They mass vaccinated in schools in the early 60s. I remember the smallpox vax in 1962 and later the polio vax with the pink sugar cubes. And they were doing something with a test for tuberculosis, and who knows what could have gotten into us with that as well. If this ruling is true, I can see them mass vaccinating in Vermont. They will get everybody in a big auditorium and line the students up.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 August, 09:54
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I remember the vaccination gun…got the scar on my arm.