Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:30
That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga MAGA @Agam04
12 February, 06:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Daddy killed JFK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 10:55
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
??

Aga MAGA @Agam04
Let me explain something , JFK Senior supposedly didn't die that day but Biden was the shooter. JFK S died in January this year at the age of 103.
11:32 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Agam04 in this post can reply
13 February, 12:10
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
Really Nana didnt think JFK died that day in Dallas and that Evil Bush Sr orchestrated the assassination but I didnt know that Biden was the shooter. I just thought Trump made Biden run because he was tied to SO MANY corrupt deals over so many yrs. and could bring them all down. That does make more sense as to why Biden ran.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
13 February, 12:14
Joe Biden wouldn't know the buttstock from the barrel of a gun.