The Real Me @TheRealMe
Jan Halper-Hayes on Elijah Streams earlier today.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PAINTING???

https://rumble.com/v5abl8c...
05:49 PM - Aug 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
09 August, 06:21
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Kind of looks like covid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 06:30
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
I didn't think of that. What I see a blood red child's face with blood splatter. Makes me think of child torture for adrenochrome. If she really is a white hat, why would she have something like that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
09 August, 06:11
Almost in the style of later Pollock work

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
09 August, 06:05
More tasteless 'art' or something her grandkids painted.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 06:37
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
I don't think she has grandkids, unless through her second husband. Her son died at 19. Legit or pay-to-play? I tried to dig and find something, but there isn't much out there on it.

https://x.com/biz_shrink/s...

None None @MUDD
09 August, 06:03
Looks like an abstract acrylic...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 06:27
In response None None to his Publication
I see a blood red child's face with blood splatter. Maybe it's just me - a bit jaded from this war.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 05:52
Like literally, I can't see it.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 07:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I see a blood red child's face with blood splatter. Maybe it's just me - a bit jaded from this war.