Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
Remember that time when HillaryClinton introduced her friend GeorgeSoros and his interest to get involved in US elections?

The Internet sure doesn't.

Why?

Because it has been wiped from existence for the most part. Turns out I found a copy of the file I had archived years ago.

Be a real shame if people save and shared this widely.

Yours, Dan Scavino.

Join QJohnFKennedyJr

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
12:41 PM - Aug 07, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 August, 05:32
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Look at the still of that evil mofo.....barf.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 August, 05:28
And the one where that ahole lizzard says "all the world is a stage" which I have also heard reiterated, that is their mantra from other LIZZERDS....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 August, 05:12
I remember this clip.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 August, 04:13
https://www.c-span.org/vid...

HERE is the full clip. i don't know if it will be openable. this woman has been a witch a l-o-n-g- t-i-m-e!!!!

arba happihr @arba
07 August, 05:15
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Wow I didn't see this longer clip.
I have known she is a demon for a long time.
She hates women
Clintons soon to be exposed for their nazi behaviors