Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 August, 09:39
😻 WAIT until REAL TESLA MED BEDS come & FREE for ALL πŸ™πŸ₯³

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ariel posts again about Med Beds & the coming tech

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
White Hats WILL πŸ‘‰let DARPA STAGE their Alien invasion
& at the Same time WHs are waking sleepers/Whistleblowers
who are letting countries know
the Aliens Invasion is a massive False Flag [DISCLOSURE] EVENT..
after the FAKE ONE MILE LONG UFO makes it's appearance πŸ‘½
Comes REAL
]]] DISCLOSURE[[
The Fake alien Invasion is needed to bring down DARPA..
But also WILL bring in CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
on the Tech behind
the floating levitating πŸ‘‰man-made ufos..
The hidden U.S. mil tech that created the
TiCTac ufo & several shaped like rectangles ..
Including the massive one-mile long ufo 100% man made πŸ™€

After the FAILURE of the Alien invasion & MIL Tribunals....
The secrets of Tech connected to levitation
Infinite energ,. Point zero energy true tesla energy
WILL come in & this is connected to πŸ‘‰REAL MED BEDS πŸ₯‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
Talking about the supposed wealth we will see is depressing as we have heard this 4 years, I'm looking at another winter without a functioning boiler, no hot water or heating, a dormer roof leaking & the insurance company would not pay out after a major destructive storm here in the UK, even though I pay insurance on the home, my parents turned their backs on me because of my views on Cvid, & the other stuff going on, I just wished patriots would stop talking about a side of this revolution that may never happen, as the goal posts keep being pushed back further & further, I became a widow, that ended up with early onset osteoarthritis & ME/CFS at times I feel like I'm dying, trying 2 exist each day starts 2 become worryingly tiresome, I want this revolution 4 my kids & grandkids so much, I don't want this slavery existence anymore, they don't even no they are in it, they just no something doesn't feel right, so don't no how 2 make the changes.
11:37 AM - Aug 04, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from English Viking, click on at the bottom under it