Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Recovering alcoholic here…15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Before I got to your statement of that you wanted to help others, I was thinking the same! How beautiful it is that you could share this with us all!

God Is Always the Answer, and Love!

Thank God, You are here, and I am very glad to have you here as a Friend!!! 💫💛👼
12:58 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 01:35
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris…so grateful to be on this journey with you as well. ❤️🙏

03 August, 01:41
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Even though there has been pain, strive, turmoil, and ups and downs, I am Grateful and Thankful for this journey! I am very Grateful and Thankful for AU and the opportunity to connect with so many beautiful people! This all brightens my world and just touches my Soul! Thank You and Thank You to ALL!!!

My Journey with you all has been a beautiful experience!!! Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings to you ALL! Thank You!!!💛