Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Ex Freemasonic Cop Spills The Beans On Satanism In The Police Force & Government.

Join: RevealedEye
09:55 AM - Aug 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 August, 08:52
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
This dude was in it. My dad was a moron he to was in it and sounded like this dude. They have no idea where that journey would have taken them. Fking idiots. Including my own father. My father was Scotch born and raised where it all started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 09:05
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Pray for your Dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 12:42
This is very educational. I pray that GOD protects him and that more people walk away from this.

03 August, 12:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
In agreement, Hope😉

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 August, 08:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
He means nothing to them he didn’t make it far enough up to know shit. You have to talk to King Charles Rockefellas or Rothschilds. If you want to know how far it goes. A cop is a peon to them but their ego is bigger than them. They have no clue.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
03 August, 12:41
I looked up Revealedeye but nothing came up on google or youtube..

Can you help?

03 August, 12:46
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
On Telegram, RevealedEye

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
03 August, 12:38
THANK YOU Laurie!

This is the best detailed break down i have ever heard!

It absolutely clarifies!! Wow!

03 August, 12:45
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
You're welcome, Casey😉