Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
30 August, 08:17
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This is popular in the south.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
30 August, 06:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Yep.
A ♂neighbor was going to 'help me w/ another neighbor who lives across the street (who was being a bother & bully), saying he was praying God would change the guy, but when he found I didn't agree w/ him all the time and got upset w/ his thinking 'he was all knowing' - instead of helping told me put more of a burden on me 'what I had to do that required needless work' even after telling him I wasn't going in that direction'!!
It was as though he 'couldn't hear me' and just thought me 'wrong'.
I re-emailed him a simple solution that involved him 'just showing the neighbor he was watching him and had befriended me (like Championed me ♀), but now he's pouting and figures it's my fault - just another women who 'doesn't understand him' or respecting his thinking and what he says! He's 83.
He's quick to justify and give excuses for himself, as him being 'Ok' and me 'unreasonable'.
His idea had to do w/ going to Court, even thou he knew that BIBLE said 'if possible, Don't!'
🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
30 August, 08:20
In response Free Bird to her Publication
100% Narcissist
Hurry, runnnn