Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 July, 09:38
COVID POSITIVE

Two USA Swimming stars 'test positive for COVID-19 at 2024 Olympics' after Great Britain's Adam Peaty caught the virus in Paris | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
01 August, 05:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What's more appalling is that people in my town (friends of a friends or volunteers) still treat COVID like it's a real thing. "They" (the deep state) are desperately treating it like it's still on life support. Just pull the plug and move on. It's just an effing cold!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
01 August, 08:29
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
So many "people" in the news lately testing positive. 👀 NCSWIC.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
I totally get the comms. It’s just that people are not awake enough to see that.
08:42 AM - Aug 01, 2024
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
01 August, 09:07
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
They're coming around. A little too slow, IMHO. I have a few friends who, after years of me pointing all this crap out, are asking questions. Finally! Been sounding crazy since 2001. 😆