Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 July, 09:38
COVID POSITIVE

Two USA Swimming stars 'test positive for COVID-19 at 2024 Olympics' after Great Britain's Adam Peaty caught the virus in Paris | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
01 August, 05:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What's more appalling is that people in my town (friends of a friends or volunteers) still treat COVID like it's a real thing. "They" (the deep state) are desperately treating it like it's still on life support. Just pull the plug and move on. It's just an effing cold!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
01 August, 08:29
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
So many "people" in the news lately testing positive. 👀 NCSWIC.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
01 August, 08:42
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
I totally get the comms. It’s just that people are not awake enough to see that.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
They're coming around. A little too slow, IMHO. I have a few friends who, after years of me pointing all this crap out, are asking questions. Finally! Been sounding crazy since 2001. 😆
09:07 AM - Aug 01, 2024
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparklegreen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sparkle Green, click on at the bottom under it