Mike Anon @Mike314
30 July, 02:39
No soy boys, no male skinny jeans, no manbuns, no pronouns...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 July, 04:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
My brother and I used to ride ours down the stairs at the park near our house. Those plastic wheels didn't hold up for long though, so we switched to carboard boxes. We wore our bruises and scrapes as badges of honor. Wipe out then get up and do it again. LOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 July, 04:36
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Many wipeouts at the bottom of the road on freshly tarred-and-chipped roads. Long scar on the bottom of my right arm to prove one of them. Good times😄

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
Good times indeed. You laughed it off and then did it again. Right? Even the girls were tougher than boys now, They were right there with us.
04:40 PM - Jul 30, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 July, 05:30
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Laughed all of 'em off yep. Neighbor saw me wipeout out of his window. Came out, helped me up, and right back at it after cleaning the wound out 🤷‍♂️😄