Mike Anon @Mike314
No soy boys, no male skinny jeans, no manbuns, no pronouns...
02:39 PM - Jul 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
31 July, 02:32
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
me neither mike i lived in podunk usa and i wasnt one and still aintπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 05:20
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Fights on the playground after school, Jamie...or on the way home πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 July, 04:20
My brother and I used to ride ours down the stairs at the park near our house. Those plastic wheels didn't hold up for long though, so we switched to carboard boxes. We wore our bruises and scrapes as badges of honor. Wipe out then get up and do it again. LOL.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 July, 04:36
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Many wipeouts at the bottom of the road on freshly tarred-and-chipped roads. Long scar on the bottom of my right arm to prove one of them. Good timesπŸ˜„

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
30 July, 03:11 (E)
When I was a child we did not have any of those sissy plastic Big Wheels,they were not invented yet. we had Real Metal trikes.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 July, 04:20
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
We had both.

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
31 July, 02:33
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
😊shhhh lol your giving OUR age away lmao😁