Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 08:04
I can't Fook myself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 February, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Any of you listen to Bill Wood and his experience with Project Looking Glass when he was in the Navy? Very interesting.....All of this ends - at some point (and no one was able to see the "when" - but it does align w/these two timelines playing out now - some sort of event enters this realm, causing the two timelines to converge into one - think of NEO when he got out of the matrix - that happens to all of us).....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So there are some that have been spending time in different timelines for some strange reason, (idk why) but making sure that everything in differnt timelines happened at exactly the same time, talking telepathically to make sure it is exact. These were not awake timeline travels these were independent dreams more than one person having for several nights where they were having same dreams together doing this together.

Dont ask me why cause none of them know why.
09:40 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it