Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 08:04
I can't Fook myself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
Any of you listen to Bill Wood and his experience with Project Looking Glass when he was in the Navy? Very interesting.....All of this ends - at some point (and no one was able to see the "when" - but it does align w/these two timelines playing out now - some sort of event enters this realm, causing the two timelines to converge into one - think of NEO when he got out of the matrix - that happens to all of us).....
09:34 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
16 February, 09:30
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
๐Ÿ”"Project Looking Glass: Area 51/S4 (Level 4-2)"
๐Ÿ’Šhttps://www.humorousmathem...

๐Ÿ” Connect & Please Share My Over ๐ŸŽฏ Censored RedPilling Articles:
๐Ÿ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 February, 01:06
In response Operation Que to his Publication
oh wow - that is AMAZING! thank you!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
13 February, 02:55
Found it fascinating and also makes perfect sense. Would really like more of this info being exchanged between Anons.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 09:40
So there are some that have been spending time in different timelines for some strange reason, (idk why) but making sure that everything in differnt timelines happened at exactly the same time, talking telepathically to make sure it is exact. These were not awake timeline travels these were independent dreams more than one person having for several nights where they were having same dreams together doing this together.

Dont ask me why cause none of them know why.