Sue Withheld @Suebysea
I did not have emergency surgery last night on my bingo card for July.My gallbladder was gangrenous.And I am on watch for further necrosis and liver damage.Prayers please.
09:00 PM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
27 July, 03:06
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
Gangrene (sp) is FUNGUS, if it were me I would ask for Itraconazole and would get it from a compounding pharmacist. I am praying for you and if you chose you can look at this man about what I am saying Doug Kaufman at www.knowthecause.com blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 02:13
Lord of all Creation, touch her and make her whole. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
27 July, 02:12
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 July, 01:43
Please Father God Hear
Our Prayers Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah.
Bless Total Healing,
Health And Happiness
To Your Daughter Sue.
Rejoicing In Thanksgiving For Your Many Blessings
To Sue And Her Families
In Jesus Name We Pray.

Thank You Father God!
💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus!
💕🙏💕
Amen.
💕🙏💕

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 July, 01:28
Sending prayers for complete healing 🙏

Ana Tate @Anatated
27 July, 12:00
Not trying to make this about me. Just want to be encouraging. I’m 10yrs out from the same thing. It will get better and hopefully your pancreas wasn’t involved. They told me that was the next thing to go if I hadn’t had the surgery.

Lifting you up in prayer. May you grow stronger every day and may you have peace that complete healing is on its way!
❤️

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
26 July, 09:54
In Jesus name, I ask for the healing virtue of God to be poured out over Sue. May all damage and infection be removed and healthy tissues restored to her! We thank you for your great promises and your mercies that are new every morning! Amen🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
26 July, 10:10 (E)
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I love this prayer and stand in wholly agreement with my Sister, in His mighty and wonderful name😇🙏🏻💖🕊️🐸

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 July, 09:57
Sharing these in case they may help you in some way...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 July, 09:52
God Bless You and Your Family/Friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 July, 09:52
🙏Been there Prayers sent🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
26 July, 09:51
Lord this sounds like a very serious situation that needs your immediate help. Thank you Lord for loving this one so much and still being a God of miracles. Lord if it be your will to do so touch this one with your mighty healing hand.
Thank you and in Jesus name ... AMEN!

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
26 July, 09:50
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 July, 09:46
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 July, 09:43
🙏🙏🙏

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
26 July, 09:41
🙏

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
26 July, 09:34
Sending prayers of healing & comfort.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 July, 09:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏