Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
26 July, 12:22
I was a much happier person when I didn’t know any of this shit, but once you see it you can’t unsee it. Right now I really wish I could unsee and unknow everything. I need to get more rest and take a break , seriously! I’m not leaving, just taking a break to regroup and get in a better place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
26 July, 12:57
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Take a break, we all need it at times. Do something relaxing and take time to be with people you love.

💖Breathe, laugh and love.💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
26 July, 05:19
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
TY. And today I am boycotting the Olympics, had no idea they would parade the transgender ideology front and center. These people are deranged and sick.

Pink Totter @Totter
Yep, I saw a few glimpses of the opening ceremony. That was demonic... think I'll skip watching any more of it.

Pray that it wakes people up.
06:32 PM - Jul 26, 2024
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it