Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 July, 01:12
Who’s ready? 💥💥💥
https://x.com/ShannonCam82...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 July, 09:14 (E)
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Will people die?
We talk about how things should be fair, just and I thought this would mean that a person's life and death wouldn't be decided by some unknown "leader" sitting at a conference table of sorts deciding who and what should be demolished.
The 'who' bother me, if innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 July, 12:04
In response Every Time to her Publication
I know they go to great lengths to keep good people safe. Let's hope it happens after the truth is revealed, or in the wee hours of the morning when most are asleep, like when they blew up the Georgia Guidestones.

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 July, 08:33
Thanks for replying and for reassuring me.
I recall that they will try to keep us safe.
I've got family members who very close to, or in the targeted areas and I suppose many other people have same concerns as I do.

26 July, 02:20
If you have family members on the east coast or west coast, they will have to move AND big cities are not safe because the remote viewers saw a missile or asteroid hitting a big city. Maybe that was New York.

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 July, 03:59
I am on the East Coast, close to NYC and I cannot move, too disabled and without help.
If it's my time, so be it.
Funny, I've been a volunteer for Lyme patients for over 25 years and have helped hundreds.
Before that, saved individuals' lives, mostly family members.
1987, Jesus healed my spirit.
So maybe all that qualifies me as a 'good' person, although I know I am a sinner, nonetheless.
We don't know when our time will be to go home to be with God.
When my time comes, it will be okay. I'd like to be around for a few reasons:
My children and grandchildren, my unfinished work, and to see the great awakening.
Anyway, thank you for all your posts. Truthfully, it's been grand.

If NESARA is real, you will have the money to move. If not, and if I am able to help you, I will make sure you are moved. If it does happen (flooding), it may be 2-3 years. It is also possible that there have been timeline shifts and that will not happen at all. Plese message me with your phone number if you want to and I will contact you when/if I have the money, or can rally some people together to pay for movers. Do you have a place in mind where you would move where you have family or friends?

You're welcome for the posts. I can't think of any place I'd rather be.
04:49 PM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 July, 06:12
Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to worry you.
You're incredibly nice!
I can't thank you enough!
It isn't moving costs. It's physical disability.
For the past 2 years, I've been working on moving to NC where I have family. (hope they're in a safe area)
Everything is slow because I can't do too much before I have too much pain-then must rest.
Anyway, when I move, I'll get a good moving company plus my daughters plan to come here to help.
(Another reason I'd like to survive is to help people understand when IT happens.)
It was weird- when I tried to message you - AU crashed.
Maybe you could try reaching me at EmpireStateLymeaol.com
It's all ok.

28 July, 08:21
I was off line all day yesterday so I didn't know about the crash. Maybe they are resetting everything, getting ready. I talked with someone about the water event today and was told if you are 1,000 miles from NY you won't be affected, but I would move sooner than later. Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate your appreciation. I will hold on to your email address and when the time in appropriate reach out.

28 July, 08:26
I wasn't worried, just wanted to help you. I'm glad you have family and a place to go. Good luck in your move.