James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 July, 08:51
A for cancer which comes down to parasites and worms

https://www.facebook.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
25 July, 09:55
In response James Dean to his Publication
I wonder 'which machine' he used that was 'real'! there's many fake ones and wrong frequencies passing themselves off as the real McCoy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 10:24
In response Free Bird to her Publication
🤔

Free Bird @DCast
25 July, 11:29
I ask b/c I've been to a couple of grps that had a Rife machine & Perl. The prob is unless you can buy one yourself ur paying $100 + a session ... for how long? And not sure if it's working.
We 'know' frequencies can work for us or against us and right now the Enemy is using them 'against us' for their benefit & $$$ gain
Finding the 'Truth' of the Right machines is difficult in a lying world.

26 July, 02:43
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I'm sure there are a lot of people that would still pay that hundred bucks whether it worked or not.

Look at chemotherapy which actually kills you and how many people are still getting it done when the real treatment should be using an antiparasitic drug

Free Bird @DCast
Yep, saddening.
We've been brain polluted (soul polluted) to believe the Enemy who 'uses us for their experiments and profits from damaging our bodies'. Their Hospitals are really Palaces of the d'vil, where ritual cuttings and blood sacrifices are conducted, and hidden behind 'white jackets' performing their priestly duties - ignorantly - serving the fallen d'vils and $$$.
Chemo is one of their 'killers' & carries numbers side effects to guarantee return Customers.
How 'dumb' we've been!
to believe and be impressed by their evil & lies!!
May GOD Help us!! 🛐 📖 💟 ⚡️😍
01:17 PM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it