CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 July, 09:18
7/26/2024

another day at the 2024 shitshow

every day now I wonder when they install kamala the laughing hyena

and then they will get the illegals to go in and vote for the dems and we won't be able to stop it

cuz we are not in charge of atlanta, new york, or other blue cities in CA and other states that will push the illegals to falsely vote

and we will have another replay of 2016 where we think trump will win, and at 2 am they will steal the vote

I will still vote in november, but I don't see how it will be stopped, cuz the military will not step in like we thought it would happen the last time

have we already lost or is there hope still?

cuz the assassination was planned and we all know it

what the what is really going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
Exactly what I’m thinking but I’m praying for intervention! Because Trump won 80-20 vote last election! Still lost! I don't really see the fake News changing anyone’s minds! Whoever controls the MKultra News should turn it up a few notches! I knew it would be a slow drip but this is ridiculous! Lmao! Knowing 98% of Congress is locked up and are actors doesn’t help my mental thinking! Pray pray pray! 🙏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻
09:32 AM - Jul 26, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 July, 09:46
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396