Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Last night my husband was watching some news. Idk what it was, I don't watch Tv, but I overheard a news commentstor refer to Trump dying when he got shot. A few minutes later he said it again and then corrected hinself, saying that he meant to say "when he got shot" rather than "when Trump was killed."
This is the THIRD time I've heard a news anchor refer to this " assassination attempt" as instead, an actual killing.
It could be a slip of the tongue, or it could be a subtle psyop. Three times seems like an awful strange coincidence if you ask me.
Idk what's going on, just sharing an observation. Perhaps you've heard it too.
05:47 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
26 July, 03:28
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
In my book, it`s all part of "programming" society.
They do it to make sure you talk about.
It`s an obvious distraction from the fact that the CIA has been behind every TV company making sure that every word spoken through the tube has been vetted.
Never once have you ever heard oane thing ((THEY)) didn`t wan you to see or hear.
They control every network - NO EXCEPTIONS.
This lets me know that ((THEY)) are still very much in control.
It`s all optics . . . . . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 July, 12:48
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
absolutely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 July, 08:23
Could be wishful thinking, maybe sending comms, perhaps planting seeds? 🤔

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 July, 06:39
They’re putting it out there to the universe like a spell. This is how they use the collective to get what they want. Why we’ve been stuck in a dystopian crap world. They put stories out we all believe it and the universal energy makes it so. I sound crazy I know. We are like one big brain. Even the Bible says “if two or more shall come to me I will answer their prayer”

I truly believe if we all ask for peace we will get it sooner than later.

27 July, 12:47
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
i agree somewhat.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
25 July, 05:49
IMO, its no accident or miss spoken if something is mentioned 3 times or more

25 July, 05:57
In response USCG VET to his Publication
thank you.
yeah i don't think its an accident either