Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 July, 07:29 (E)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 July, 10:00
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
And “Trump”…???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 July, 10:11
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 July, 04:17
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
It is evident by the way he changes height and weight. The breathing pattern of the real Trump is one way to distinguish. The real Trump cam be heard inhaling heavily through the nose. 😉

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 July, 05:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have a strong feeling there is no real Trump, but that's just my feel. And it is what it is because it's the best way to get the job done...😎

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
I believe this as well..
Half split face of Elvis POTUS retweeted of himself 🤔
05:23 PM - Jul 25, 2024
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA12 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 July, 05:54 (E)
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I've simply been putting together some stuff, bits I've read or/and heard over the years, some stuff VK mentioned in posts ages ago ++ and some stuff I've heard recently, it all adds up, all comes together, forming a picture that can I feel, but I'm unable to describe at this time..😏
It is after all a BIG Movie, well scripted, lots and lots of actors, And Lots depending on it, apparently...😉
And with a Happy ending to look forward to, so we are told🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 July, 06:02
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
100% right .
My research shows this too.
Amazing time to be alive after this shit show ends😉😉