Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 July, 07:29 (E)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 July, 10:00
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
And “Trump”…???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
25 July, 04:25
The one with the red hat looks like he’s had to many vodka on the rocks❗️🤣🤣

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 July, 05:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I believe this is Robert Trump in the red hat..
"He plays golf " for the world to watch him🤔

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 July, 04:17
It is evident by the way he changes height and weight. The breathing pattern of the real Trump is one way to distinguish. The real Trump cam be heard inhaling heavily through the nose. 😉

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 July, 05:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
That's how I can tell as well.
Been awhile since we've seen him
I'm thinking 🤔

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 July, 05:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have a strong feeling there is no real Trump, but that's just my feel. And it is what it is because it's the best way to get the job done...😎

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 July, 10:13
Totally agree! I am shocked at all the people on AU who buy-in to the Trump that we see being a real, live person named Donald Trump. It’s crazy after all these years.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 July, 05:10
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
I agree.