Every Time @soTELLme533
25 July, 03:12
SKJULL COMPARISON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
25 July, 11:16 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
Shims❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
25 July, 11:49
In response chore Toke to her Publication
SHIM!
That's what my father (in my profile pic) called the long haired hippies at Golden Gate Park when I was FIVE - that was 1969!
Seriously hilarious that you're renewing his old word for these freaks. I love it!

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 July, 11:58
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
Intelligent man.
Did he also say something like
"History repeats itself unless we do something about it?"

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 July, 12:09 (E)
I remember sitting around the dinner table as a child in the 60s. The adults were talking about the surge in men with long hair, thanks to the Beatles, Herman's Hermits, etc. My very outspoken grandma said "It's gettin' to where you gotta turn 'em bottom up like puppies just to tell what they are." 😂
If ahe could see it now....🤦

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 July, 01:36
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Some of the young boys' hairstyles now are even more startling than they were in the 60s!
The unkempt wild look, like no brush ever touched a single hair.

Society degraded over the years.
Every step we've taken across our moral line has become our 'new normal'. Even women my age with purple hair. 😵‍💫
01:50 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
25 July, 05:08
I did laugh very hard!!! Love elderly wisdom and fast responses to stuff like this🦚

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 July, 02:26
Priceless.
Unfortunately, on the serious side, society degraded was Satan's plan.

25 July, 02:28
For sure.
Incrementalism.