Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 01:36
πŸ˜‚Me relaxing. I don't even know what that means technically. Personally. AND still fookin grey BULLSHIT fako cloud stuff in these skies. STARTED FROM THE UN< I have extensive fookin info. Informant was not wrong about a damn thing so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 July, 01:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hope you are contemplating all these thoughts from inside your pool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 01:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Ah I am eagle eyeing these skies. Looking at potential stats for the next few hours. lol THANK you sister.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 July, 01:44
Sorta like this? πŸ˜ƒ

25 July, 01:45
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Basically with prayers against the chemtrailers involved.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
My blood pressure goes up whenever I see a plane spraying the sky, which is nearly every time I look up!
01:48 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
25 July, 01:50
It is horrible, angers me to no end.....I have prayed against them for decades and God has a tendency to move SUDDENLY......so we just keep praying. I turn it into holy indignation because IT IS and pray God routes them out. AND HE WILL>