Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
😂Me relaxing. I don't even know what that means technically. Personally. AND still fookin grey BULLSHIT fako cloud stuff in these skies. STARTED FROM THE UN< I have extensive fookin info. Informant was not wrong about a damn thing so far.
01:36 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 July, 01:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hope you are contemplating all these thoughts from inside your pool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 01:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My outdoor rug gets here today.....and STILL waiting on more paint, got three of four chairs painted, so one left and a table to go for that nook. THEN a few more wrought iron pcs I am gonna paint....to make it look cohesive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 01:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
IF it stays ugly chemtrail gray, might just weed eat, and til gardens....and prep them for fall planting which down here is right now. I'll put on my glitter rain boots and get on down. One hour decides the next few. I hate getting in the pool and oh look sun is blocked. lol