Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
25 July, 07:34
I learn that I don't have to react to anything that bothers me.

I learn that the energy required to react to every "bad" thing that happens to me drains me and prevents me from seeing the other good things in life.

I learn that I'm not going to be everyone's consolation and that I'm not going to be able to get everyone to treat me the way I want them to treat me and it's no big deal.

I learn that trying to "win" anyone is just a waste of time, energy and that it only fills me with emptiness.

I learn that not reacting doesn't mean I agree with things, it just means I choose to rise above.

I choose to learn the lesson, it served me and I learn from it. I choose to be the bigger person.
I choose my peace of mind because that is what I really need.
continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I don't need any more drama.

I don't need people to make me feel like I'm not good enough.
I don't need fights, arguments and false connections.

I learn that sometimes saying nothing says everything.

I learn that reacting to things that bother me gives someone power over me and my emotions.

I can't control what other people do, but I can choose how I react, how I handle it, how I perceive it, and how much of it I take personally.

I learn that most of the time, these situations say nothing about me and a lot about the other person.

I learn that all these disappointments are there to teach me to love myself and will serve as a shield.

I learn that even if I react, it won't change anything, it won't make people suddenly love and respect me, it won't magically change their minds.

continued in comments.....
07:35 AM - Jul 25, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
25 July, 07:35
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Sometimes it's better to let things go, to let people go, not to fight for closure, not to ask for explanations, not to chase answers, and not to expect people to understand from where you see it.

I learn that life is best lived when you don't focus on what's going on around you, but rather on what's going on inside you.

Work on yourself, on your inner peace and you will realize that not reacting to every little thing that bothers you is the first ingredient to live a happy and healthy life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396