Every Time @soTELLme533
Yesterday, my friend discovered a young girl crouched, hiding in her community pool area.
Something appeared to be amiss, so my friend asked the girl if she belonged there.
The girl said no, but she was waiting for someone.
Trouble was, the poor child had been waiting for three hours and no one had shown up for her.
Her name is Brie and she's a beautiful thirteen-year-old with no faith in anybody and nowhere to go.
Brie said she had nobody to call so my friend said she had to call the police for her.
But Brie reacted in fear.
So my friend tried to tell her that not all people are bad and Brie gave her a pinkie shake and smiled.
Please pray for Brie, that she winds up in good hands, protected from all evil.
08:51 PM - Jul 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
24 July, 10:07
In response Every Time to her Publication
Dear Lord, please protect this poor child from the evil demons roaming this earth. Sadly, most organizations, gov't run institutes and the so-called "protectors of society" are the ones to to most beware of. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 July, 09:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 July, 09:54
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Maybe Melanie,
There was no choice but to call the police because this girl told my friend she had nobody she could call.
She may already have been a victim for she appeared to be on drugs, and probably suffering from PTSD or being trafficked already.
At any rate, I believe she needs lot of prayers.
My friend spoke with her for almost an hour and tried to instill the idea that she shouldn't ever go with any stranger.
Kind of an example of how hopeless some of our children can be.

arba happihr @arba
24 July, 09:19
🙏🙏💕

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 July, 08:53
🙏to Brie