Every Time @soTELLme533
24 July, 08:51
Yesterday, my friend discovered a young girl crouched, hiding in her community pool area.
Something appeared to be amiss, so my friend asked the girl if she belonged there.
The girl said no, but she was waiting for someone.
Trouble was, the poor child had been waiting for three hours and no one had shown up for her.
Her name is Brie and she's a beautiful thirteen-year-old with no faith in anybody and nowhere to go.
Brie said she had nobody to call so my friend said she had to call the police for her.
But Brie reacted in fear.
So my friend tried to tell her that not all people are bad and Brie gave her a pinkie shake and smiled.
Please pray for Brie, that she winds up in good hands, protected from all evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
Dear Lord, please protect this poor child from the evil demons roaming this earth. Sadly, most organizations, gov't run institutes and the so-called "protectors of society" are the ones to to most beware of. 🙏
10:07 PM - Jul 24, 2024
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Faye, click on at the bottom under it