Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 11:41
My morning harvest😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 11:46
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Looks good. If you ever want a good recipe for Zucchini soup, let me know.
May GOD always bless you and your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
Absolutely Hope I will definitely take your recipe.I had to pull 2 of my zucchinis for some reason this year they kept getting moldy after they started to grow.I still have one fingers crossed it keeps growing. Thank you for the blessing🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
11:49 AM - Jul 24, 2024 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
24 July, 12:18
Here's the zucchini lasagna we made.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 12:28

24 July, 12:11
It was probably squash bugs or beetles. We had to pull one of our plants and replace too. My daughter has a method of dealing with those bugs to save the plants. I will see if I can find out what she does.

24 July, 12:09
OK, here it is. I made it from scratch and it was awesome.
1 large zucchini chopped up in small cubes. Ours was 10 or 12 inches long.
Cut up 2 large organic onions
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 containers of beef broth
I can of organic diced tomatoes
I can of diced tomatoes with peppers.
We added some organic oregano, rosemary and thyme.
I buy Riverbend Ranch beef and use a package of steak strips and put that in.
I set my pressure cooker for an hour with these ingredients and then threw in a can of carrots and a small pasta to it that I cook separately while everything else is cooking in the pressure cooker. If I had organic carrots at home, I would have used that instead and thrown in the pressure cooker. You can also use celery if you want. Mine was made without it. I then after serving into a bowl like to add a spoonful of sour cream but the rest of my family doesn't do that. The soup was awesome. We also make a zucchini lasagna & slice the zucchini and use it in place of

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 12:27
Yummm I will definitely be making it. I took a picture so I have it for when my zucchini is ready to be picked.Thank you so much I love to try new recipes soups are my favorite . A loaf of sourdough bread will go great with it.😳😳Your lasagna looks amazing. Now I’m hungry and I’m never hungry 😂🤣😂🤣