Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 July, 07:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 July, 07:55
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
WAKE UP ❗️❗️❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 July, 08:41
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Way back in twitter days I read a very detailed written description by The Monster who mutilates these girls, often to order, he even describes additional 'optional extras' and prices, on top of the basic amputations. I am sure I saved it all somewhere, I've since looked all over my files but I can't find it anywhere now, It was/is still the most disturbing several pages I've ever read, left me stunned for days. He even had plans for the girl he had that was pregnant😨. All the pictures I saw clearly confirmed the horror of what I'd read is fact...😭.
Just hear/reading the word Lolita brings the images bk...😭😭😭

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 July, 08:58
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
😲 omg

Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it