Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 July, 07:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
24 July, 09:23
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
SICK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 July, 08:41
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Way back in twitter days I read a very detailed written description by The Monster who mutilates these girls, often to order, he even describes additional 'optional extras' and prices, on top of the basic amputations. I am sure I saved it all somewhere, I've since looked all over my files but I can't find it anywhere now, It was/is still the most disturbing several pages I've ever read, left me stunned for days. He even had plans for the girl he had that was pregnant😨. All the pictures I saw clearly confirmed the horror of what I'd read is fact...😭.
Just hear/reading the word Lolita brings the images bk...😭😭😭

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 July, 08:58
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
😲 omg

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 July, 09:22
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I was stunned as well when I read what this psychopathic MD was doing to children for his sick please & for profit, selling them to other sick bastards.
Praying to God that justice has already found him & every other sadistic abuser of children.