Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 July, 10:11
wow. Saving Israel for last, and attempting to outlaw the Bible?

H.R.6090 - Antisemitism Awareness Act of 2023

Passed the House and Received by the Senate in May 2024.

05/02/2024 Senate Received in the Senate.

05/01/2024-4:55pm House
Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.

05/01/2024-4:55pm House
On passage
Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 320 - 91 (Roll no. 172). (text: CR H2790-2791)

IF this passes the Senate, it would be a felony to say Acts 2:22 is truth. Same with Revelation 12: beginning with 1st verse.

Trying to distract us with Joemala while [they] pull other changes on us all?
https://www.congress.gov/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 01:41
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Trust the plan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Trust the One, true God alone, yet believe He has yet again led a group of ppl ww to fulfill HIS plan, @hopealways888 ... Remember He has promised to give us a future, and as your name states, a hope...and has promised to remain with us, even to the end of the Age.

So, yes, Trust (His) the plan. 💞
09:23 AM - Jul 24, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 11:34 (E)
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I found a piece of paper I placed in my car yesterday. One night when my dad was dying it was my turn to stay by his bed at night. He was having a one sided conversation with someone and all he kept saying was "I don't understand". My dad was the best person I know. He had the best heart and soul and he worked so hard to provide for his family and all he kept saying was "I don't understand". It still bothers me to this day. I guess we will never understand why bad hearts and souls have been allowed to flourish here for so long, while good hearts and souls have suffered and struggled. I will always stand with Jesus for all He went through for us but so many days "I don't understand either." I will hold onto hope because I want to laugh with joy when GOD wins. 💞