ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 July, 02:21 (E)
ICYMI:
Biden got a Military Funeral on Jan. 20, 2021 at Arlington National Cemetery, unfortunately for Arlington.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
24 July, 01:23
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Not really..........Listen to Dererk Johnson
He explains it well 1776 Rattle Trap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
You are correct and I stand corrected as I just heard more information Derek Johnson provides on the Biden Military Funeral at Arlington on Jan. 20, 2021.
I just listened to his latest video and have to listen to it again & again, but I believe he mentioned it was more of a Military Funeral for a Foreign Dignitary, which makes sense since the 1871 USA INC. was a Foreign Corporation, thus it was a Military Funeral but not full Regulation Funeral due also to non-reg uniforms, and rather was part of the Continuity of Government Operations which is Military in control of our government (for good reason).
Thank you! I will try and correct.
02:00 AM - Jul 24, 2024
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
24 July, 02:47
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Thank you! It is a lot of information.
Discribes so many key points to all that has taken place. Law of War... He is amazing to listen to.. Thank you for responding.. We all need to teach each other. So we have the facts correct when we talk to the sheep.....

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
24 July, 03:16
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
Agreed on all points.
I am over a half-century old,
and feel like I'm back in Elementary School. 😜
At least finally I'm learnin' things real & true.
Much appreciated.
Keeps me young at heart! 😂