Mike Anon @Mike314
Some of the people that I love have betrayed me because of what I know is right.

It's difficult.

I was told that I'm "effed in the head" twice this evening by a person that I care dearly about. I'm not sure if our relationship will ever be the same.

I still believe, though.

Hold the line.

The best is yet to come.

#MAGA #wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening
08:50 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Jennifer Espiritu @TrooperGirl
13 February, 12:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I am so very sorry to hear these stories. Its a shame that the DS has brainwashed so many. Please remember : My People perish due to lack of knowledge. Keep praying for them and plant the "SEED". Let the LORD water and then watch it grow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
12 February, 11:22
It happens to all of us. My sister called all the family told them I lost it and in a cult. It is hard but they will all wake up soon. If not we just have to pray and deal with it. So sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
12 February, 10:11
You are not alone. I feel like the lone ranger in my own household and with my family. I try notto say too much as I have already been accused of being brainwashed,

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
12 February, 09:39
As a fellow Patriot, I feel you. One of my kids actually thinks I'm a domestic terrorist who needs re-programming...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 February, 09:38
"than" it is to believe a lie....not "and"

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 February, 09:36
It is sad and often shocking to see how hoodwinked so many are. So many relationships are sad casualties of this war between good and evil. The propaganda machine has been highly effective and very successful. Don't remember who said this but something to the effect that it's more difficult to believe the truth and it is to believe a lie. I keep reminding myself that most of them will learn the truth very soon. Many will be shocked to their core, perhaps some will never recover.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
12 February, 09:29
Same thing here, told me I need locked away and to get help, That I was delusional and brainwashed by Q and that I was going against the bible and worshiping Trump.

It hurts but I walked away. I will pray for those people. In the end they will see who saved us all.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
12 February, 09:08
This part is really tough.

wolf on guard @wolfonguard
12 February, 09:05
Hi Mike same for me. The thing is in time they will see. No things will never be the same they say mean things and that's not ok.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 February, 08:58
The last 9 months i have been put down and told the same things. some even worse.

Kev Oooo @KevO
12 February, 08:55
I got your 6 brother. Prayers up my friend. We swim the same waters 🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 February, 08:56
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Thank you, Kev.

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
12 February, 08:53
my parents went behind my back and got vaccinated against the fake covid
we are not doing so well ... my father saw the nasty side of his little girl .. rendered him speachless

Que Thom @Qthom
12 February, 08:53
there are more who believe than dont There are even more who want to believe.