Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
23 July, 05:51
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
That's COVID ....no deadly Virus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 July, 06:31
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I got 30 days in factcheckbook prison for this, back in 2020

🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I'll post it again...

Funnily enough, I have not had any imprisonment, since I said I was going to start a 1st Amendment class action law suit against factcheckbook... 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 July, 08:34
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
the Chynah GMO variety was a doozy. Personal experience Feb. 2020.
And I've survived it all in tropical jungles – as a basis of comparison.....

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 05:43
Those personally suffering from the genocide program will have no mercy on the willfully ignorant.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 July, 05:06
so sorry -ignore the idiots. My cousin recently died from turbo blood and bone cancer - happened less than a month after her 2nd booster.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 July, 05:09
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
You might want to research some protocols to help reduce the impacts of the MRNA - there is quite a bit of information available. God bless!