Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 07:55
President day weekend officialy started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
It would seem that Trump may have come to terms with Jack and bought Twitter! Check for yourself, if you wish. He can be found on Twitter at LegoTrump1946
08:43 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godstrojanhorse in this post can reply
Alice Richter @JAliceR
13 February, 01:16
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
😢😢😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
13 February, 01:46
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
This is complete and utter bullshit! Twitter is NOT for sale...nor was it bought by Trump!!! Do your damn research, engage your critical thinking skills before embarrassing yourself by posting this crap!!!

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
12 February, 11:00
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Maybe i will get back on.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 February, 11:23
In response Judith Piersol to her Publication
I think it's worth a shot!

Feel free to follow me, as I RT some amazing accounts...patriots who love our country and who are teaching difficult truths about the world and history, as we have all been deceived for a very long time.

We have remained on Twitter only to serve our President and our military in whatever capacity we can. I'm utterly surrounded by good people with big hearts who follow God first and believe in the plan.

I'm a small voice, but I will do whatever it takes to support POTUS and our great military.

Blessings to you!