Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
13 February, 09:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You should be so proud and thankful so many look to you for your thoughts. Some people require more, especially now. When I was on Twatter, I remember this like it was yeaterday. VK was out the box and somebody chimed in and said , VK you know you are being watched. VK, responded, I don't care. We all know he was just being nice. He really wanted to say, I don't give fook!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
13 February, 08:40
timestamp 19:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
13 February, 06:25
Some real freaky shit going on!
B in no doubt
Patriots are in full control.
Trust the plan 😎

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 February, 01:45
Post 3785:

"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
13 February, 01:21
President day weekend officialy started = 380
Trump JFK JR Definitely A Solid Ticket = 380

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
13 February, 01:32
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
👊🙏🙏🙏👊

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 February, 12:03
love DJT❤️🙏

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
12 February, 09:38
I heard it was cancelled until we get a REAL President again!!

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
12 February, 09:27
🥂C'here's to you!!!

Joy Rogers @Joyful_RN
12 February, 09:24
He is still my President! ❤️🇱🇷

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 10:39
In response Joy Rogers to her Publication
I Stand with my President! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Krissy Dawn @Pinkaboo
13 February, 07:49
In response Joy Rogers to her Publication
This is one of my favorite pictures of him. it is a very real shot that shows how much he puts into fighting for this country. Im sure it takes so much out of him, but he always gets back up ready to keep fighting for us and this wonderful country. 🇺🇸 🙂

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
12 February, 09:10
which president theres is no president in DC the real one is in florida

Jack’s Mama @HMH
12 February, 09:11
In response Stock Azzo to his Publication
I need a decoder ring to understand wtf you are saying!

Will BKr @WillBK
12 February, 08:57

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
12 February, 08:52
It would be awesome if i wasnt suspened.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
12 February, 08:51
L

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 February, 08:43
It would seem that Trump may have come to terms with Jack and bought Twitter! Check for yourself, if you wish. He can be found on Twitter at LegoTrump1946

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
12 February, 11:00
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Maybe i will get back on.

Alice Richter @JAliceR
13 February, 01:16
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
😢😢😢

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
12 February, 08:35
Trump will be PRESIDENT 4ever till he decides to stop doing and passing his torch to someone else, and I hope it's someone we all love and adore !! "R"!!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
12 February, 08:36
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
Yes!🙏

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
12 February, 08:30
we decoding or is that the spicy margaritas talking??

Animal Lover @Hobobeaner
12 February, 08:21
Trump is still my president

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
12 February, 08:19
i tried to decode scavino's tweet, 3;05 time stamp, something told me, drop the 0 and go with 35 this is what I got Q Drop 35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful im

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
12 February, 08:10
Best Pres ever! #MAGA #wwg1wga

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 08:12
In response Chel Lynn to her Publication
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
12 February, 08:06
Timing is perfect😎

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Saxon 777 @Saxon
13 February, 04:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 01:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
When the light shines, no one is afraid anymore

Cloudy Seventeen @cloudy17
12 February, 08:04
So, what's next with this mock trial? when's the big 💥 coming?

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
12 February, 08:07
In response Cloudy Seventeen to her Publication
Wondering the same thing, I missed the end of today.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
12 February, 08:07
In response Cloudy Seventeen to her Publication
Wondering the same thing, I missed the end of today.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
12 February, 08:03
I like the way these drunk posts are starting :)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 February, 08:22
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
And next one about 2023👀

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
12 February, 08:02
Missing "S"..... does that mean we move from dual presidents to one president this weekend???👀🇺🇸🙏

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
12 February, 08:08
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
and a missing L too (officialLy) ...
S L 19 12

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 February, 08:02
7:55 > 7:10 > 8|8 > 88
7:55 > 7and10 > 17
19:55 > 10:10 > 1010 > 2 > 1111

missing S and L = 19+12 = 31 | 13 [them]
missing ' = [39] > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6
P = 16 > 7|7 > 77

@kimrunner decodes feel SO GOOD right now :)
thank you, @administrator for timestamps!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 09:20
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Oh my goodness gracious!
It fookn took long enough but Nana finanlly understands this!
Yall are awesomenessalicious!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 February, 12:41
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Wait😲😲😲 where did the timestamp come from😲😲 the times here are wack af !

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
12 February, 08:01

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
12 February, 07:59
i read that too quickly and saw Perfect Day! so close!
also can I just take this time to say after today we have to be AT LEAST at 9.0!!!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 February, 07:59
Will the real 46 please stand up. 😎🇺🇸🦅

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 February, 07:57
; ) 🕺🎼🎼🎼🎵🎶🎼🎼🎼💃

Bro Crow @Brocrow
12 February, 07:57
❤🇱🇷💪✔