Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
PIVOTAL PLOT POINT IN THE PLAN:

“Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself.”

Our adversary’s are strengthening us
by expending wasted energy spotlighting our cause and bringing more Pada-Wanons into the fold.

The movement’s getting so popular that even if Patriots didn’t move ahead we‘d be pushed forward by newbies joining the the cause.

The strategy is flawless.
Every contingency has been accounted for.

The end is near.
Opposition, wounded.
Strike zone, in range.
How, accomplished.
Why, accomplished.

The ‘when’ is finally now.
08:44 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 April, 04:40
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
It really is an amazing Plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 April, 04:40
It really is an amazing Plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
06 April, 04:09
no disrespect intended but do you have any metrics that back this up? what tracking of total # of anons are you referring to? didn't you just do a decode that said the ebs was going off on Easter? am i wrong about that? is there a new target now? another decode? would love to hear more about the growth of q followers! if this is true great but how can we verify this growth? how many new anons joined in april? march? what's the total # now?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 03:52
THE #Qpost S IN GENERAL HAS OVERDUE

IF THEIR UTILITY BEFOR WAS = + 40# / #90 %

FEBRUARY 2021 #Qpost UTILITY = - 40 % / 20 % MAX

NEGATIVE VALUE
DISSINFORMATION EN 2021

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 February, 11:16
"The strategy is flawless" and absolutely brilliant!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 03:53
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
ITS PATHETIC

IS FALSE

ITS LIE

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 February, 09:00
Man Id love a new Q post❤️❤️❤️

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
12 February, 09:10
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
I know - I could sure use one too - I think Q-Group will post when we need it most and my gut’s telling me that the time is close (when things look like their at the their worst ... amd we need hope the most ... thats when he’ll return :)