Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 11:07
Many of you know since getting very sick a few years ago that I have been dealing with bad pain. Something that I did had worked and I wish I knew what it was. In the last few days I am getting bad pain again. The muscles in my lower arms hurt to the touch as if I have lifted weights but I haven't. I so wish I knew what they were doing to our bodies. I do believe we are being radiated. I have never witnessed vegetable seeds have such a hard time to start growth. The sun is so strong and it's really hard to breathe outside. Family members have been very sick again. Yesterday I bought my daughter items for her future in case I'm not here. She loves to cook and she has claimed my kitchen to be her kitchen :). (That's the Italian in her). I wanted her to have items to give her hope for the future which she doesn't have. I told her after going through this journey together that I want her to have these things to remember me if I don't make it. At 22 she feels like she won't make it. 😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 July, 12:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have the same problem with my hip legs and shoulders, I use frankensense and rub it straight on, it does call for a carrier oil, but I use it straight. It does help. Hope you feel better. Praying for us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I was doing that and stopped when I started to feel better. I will start doing it again. Thanks.
02:02 PM - Jul 21, 2024
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 July, 03:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I know sometimes I forget about all the things that can help.