Putin, Xi, Modi, Fico, Bolsonaro, bin Salman

140+ ‘mysterious’ deaths & 12 rape accusations Clinton-related

Presidents Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley & JFK, + AG RFK
→assassinated

Assassination attempts on Presidents Andrew Jackson, Ford,
Reagan, GWB

That there would be assassination attempts on President/CiC Trump
was telegraphed by MANY Patriots

🦅🇺🇸🪖REMEMBER — Actual Trump 45-47 is in Cheyenne Mt.
SAFE. PROTECTED. We haven’t seen him for YEARS.

But body doubles ARE killed & are incredibly BRAVE warriors 🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 July, 11:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Granito-a-Largo

(Can't even imagine what's in their basement & garage.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 July, 10:40
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Very interesting place. I live just west of Cheyenne Mountain in the foothills. They used to do tours for special groups years ago.My husband got to go about 19 years ago. Now it is very protected. 😇

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
You are in a very safe & beautiful place indeed!
I think Cheyenne Mountain is basically the Center of the World at this point in time. 😀
10:57 PM - Jul 20, 2024
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 July, 11:07
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Now if we could get rid of our horrible Governor, and entire administration and return Colorado to its conservative roots! Destroy the evil Denver Airport (DIA) and restore our simple mountain/ western lifestyle. 😇

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 July, 11:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Oh you mean this "airport"?

I cut my teeth on helicopters and know runways ain't ever designed like that, no relation to prevailing winds. What a con-job of a DUMB project.

The only winds at DIA are the 4th Reich farts we Americans were livin' under. You know Colorado was to be the HQ for the NWO, right? But they bein' stupid & Low IQ, forgot Colorado was also a MEGA Military Nerve Center - so all them Pedo-Snakes in Colorado are either goin' to GITMO, or they're GONNA BE.

Have Faith in our Military. Who knows what POLIS-ticians have been changed out with Central Casting or not? When he started rootin' for Border Security, that was my clue maybe he got replaced. That other fella too, Ken Buck. Saw that TDS fella in a "library" interview that looked like Gitmo - then he later self-destructed. 😂

You also got Lauren Boebert, a real Pistol & Patriot.

You also got Tina Peters who is my MEGA HERO of the American Republic! Love her!

Colorado is gonna be just fine. Watch. 😉