Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 03:26
Who else sleeps with a Gun under their pillow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
11 February, 04:52
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Why are you suspended people here? Free Speech, my fucking ass! Thats a bitch move. Anyway, Trump and crew are making their own social platform and we wont have to worry about your bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
If the platform is taken down, NO ONE would be heard.🤔

There is a clear distinction between speech (words) and graphics (visuals). Speech is Constitutionally protected, graphics are not. There's a reason why there are age restrictions for things of a "graphic" nature. We should never assume all members of AnonUp are adults.

Might I humbly add that I was red pilled over 30 years ago when the masses didn't know sh!t or shinola! One thing I learned early on was you can't ram the truth down the throats of those who are in a coma and unable to swallow it. It can ultimately cause more harm.
07:58 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heidi Palmer, click on at the bottom under it