Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Who else sleeps with a Gun under their pillow?
03:26 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 08:44
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
🤣🤣😂Fookin kewl. Not me but got one very close by, can't fit a semi automatic rifle comfortably in the bed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg Shortgus @Gussier
13 February, 12:27
sounds painful 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 11:55
Actually the glock is in one of those boxes where your finger print opens it quickly next to bed.
Was afraid the kids would get it under pilllows. Yes PILLOWS too many pillows for me to find the glock if I needed it.

Renee White @Rapnay
12 February, 11:53
more than one

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 11:52
9 mm glock and 😘😏
AR-15 under the bed!

John Killian @DuckDuckGoose
12 February, 09:35
Four dogs on my bed, one on the couch, a 9mm on top of nightstand and a sawed 12 in the corner. But its the missing children that keeps me from sleeping.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 February, 11:08
I have fish fillets every where..No b.s. Also, a saweet S&W mp9 that I named Liberty 😉

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
11 February, 09:37
I sleep with a cross under my pillow. I fall asleep every night holding it. If I wake during the night, it is the first thing I look for.

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
11 February, 09:33
i do! but not this one.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 09:24
Heck its not under the pillow its in the night stand, another next to the bed, another in the bathroom, another in the kitchen, another in the living room, etc. The hubby is going to make sure no one gets in without a fight.

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
11 February, 04:52
Why are you suspended people here? Free Speech, my fucking ass! Thats a bitch move. Anyway, Trump and crew are making their own social platform and we wont have to worry about your bullshit.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
12 February, 10:47
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
I've always said "vote with your dollars" as a hypothetical expression. If you don't like the product, don't 'buy' it. It's easy to condemn when we do not understand that there is an inherent responsibility in web dev and being an Admin. Freedom of expression does not mean that laws go out the window. Admins become mandated reporters by proxy and by law. We are here at an invite of a peron or persons. As a community, there're still legal considerations & a moral compass to respect. We are a guest in someone's home. We can leave when we want, but we still need to respect the homeowner. #wwg1wga

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
12 February, 07:58
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
If the platform is taken down, NO ONE would be heard.🤔

There is a clear distinction between speech (words) and graphics (visuals). Speech is Constitutionally protected, graphics are not. There's a reason why there are age restrictions for things of a "graphic" nature. We should never assume all members of AnonUp are adults.

Might I humbly add that I was red pilled over 30 years ago when the masses didn't know sh!t or shinola! One thing I learned early on was you can't ram the truth down the throats of those who are in a coma and unable to swallow it. It can ultimately cause more harm.

NEO ONE @Neo
11 February, 11:46
I don't need a gun. I'm a weapon, if i want.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 February, 11:31
After last night I do.

Edd Benson @RealEddBenson
11 February, 10:40
not under the pillow, but an array stretegically placed through out the house...by the bed a 40 for me and a 380 for her...

Loretta Greenleaf @lorgreen7
11 February, 10:06
And in my holster the rest of the time.

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
11 February, 08:44

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
11 February, 08:41
get a dog! best security system ever! also that might give you neck problems- put it on the bedside table!

Edd Benson @RealEddBenson
11 February, 10:43
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
believe it or not, our little foofoo pom works at least as good as a security system without the unintended result of calling what could end up being reinforcements for the intruders..

Counter Spell @Counterspell
11 February, 08:13
Didn't own one until last year. It stays out in the open. I don't sleep with it but that is only because I've taken small steps to remain annonymous and not rock the boat as to draw unecessary attention to myself. In other words, the bullseye on my back is much smaller than yours.

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
11 February, 08:03
I have an axe handle under pillow. Gun tucked away elsewhere. Will get baseball bats soon. 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

AmericanSpirit 1776 @SHALLNOTBEINFRENGED1776
11 February, 04:52
I've had 4 within reach while I sleep for years...😜

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 04:51
That would freak out the tooth fairy?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
11 February, 04:13
i use too. My Grandson lives with me so i had to put it up for now.

... ... @ironiQ
11 February, 04:09
we have baseball bats in every room, I even have one in my office...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 03:43

Kelli Stone @butwhatdowino
11 February, 03:43
love my p365

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
11 February, 03:49
In response Kelli Stone to her Publication
The reason Sig called it the P365 because you can carry it 365 days a year. 😎😎👍👍🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

DaM 4JUSTICE @DaM4JUSTICE
11 February, 03:40
Hellcat Tonight💤💤💤

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 04:05
In response DaM 4JUSTICE to his Publication
I have a Hellcat but it's a car. My wife may not approve.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
11 February, 03:40
Never owned a gun until June 1st 2020. Bought a 9mm, 45 and a shotgun. Then stocked up on ammo. I live in Oregon so I was scared. Keep 45 and shotgun in my bedroom and 9mm in a make up case by my desk 👍

IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
11 February, 03:37
I have two

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
11 February, 03:31
Australia took our guns ☹️

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 04:10
In response Jude Lovesjesus to her Publication
The only time you will ever see Patriots in mass hit the streets to protest is if they come after our guns. They will try to chip away at it slowly, therefore, leading people to just buy more here in America.