SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
16 July, 04:28
Whether he's alive here on earth or up in heaven ... he's still alive. God bless you, John! Here or there, run free! 💙
(This is my favorite pic of him. What are your favorite pictures of John? Share them in the comments!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 July, 02:12
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
This is my favorite most recent pic of him that I like...The hands are so JFK Jr and the face and the build IMHO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Am not a believer that that's him, my friend. 😎 But we can agree to disagree and say that time will tell. 💙(Fusca is much shorter than John...)
08:15 PM - Jul 16, 2024
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 July, 09:17
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
When John John disguises himself as Fusca he doesn't care how tall he is LOL...But yes time will tell...The real Fusca is shorter but that doesn't matter ;)

16 July, 09:20
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
But... But... But... Okay, friend. Ha! 😎💙;)