SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Whether he's alive here on earth or up in heaven ... he's still alive. God bless you, John! Here or there, run free! 💙
(This is my favorite pic of him. What are your favorite pictures of John? Share them in the comments!)
04:28 AM - Jul 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Jennie West @jenniewest
17 July, 02:31
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennie West @jenniewest
17 July, 02:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennie West @jenniewest
17 July, 02:27

Jennie West @jenniewest
17 July, 01:43

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 July, 04:11
My favorite :)
Need A Lift ~
Fisher's Of Men

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 July, 10:39
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
https://www.cheatsheet.com...
He & I were 7 months apart...This little Soul helped me get over the death of my Own Pops.
He will forever be the soul that assisted me without ever knowing....That is Powerful💗

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
16 July, 02:57

16 July, 02:56

16 July, 02:55

Camille 317 @Camille
16 July, 02:47
Denise Riley on Youtube looks like Carolyn's sister Lauren.

16 July, 02:38

16 July, 02:37

16 July, 08:22
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
That T-shirt made a comeback recently after it was featured in a movie. :)
https://www.rollingstone.c...

16 July, 08:23
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
16 July, 02:19
Deep in thought..

16 July, 08:19
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Yep, capturing him deep in thought is mesmerizing. Great picture! This was from a photoshoot for one of his friends at Brown after he had already graduated. He was helping her with a project for her class. The tattoo is actually a nonpermanent drawing for that session.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 July, 08:21
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
He is saying OMG I thought we would be finished by now! 🤣😆🙏🏻❤️💯

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 July, 02:12
This is my favorite most recent pic of him that I like...The hands are so JFK Jr and the face and the build IMHO!

16 July, 08:15
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Am not a believer that that's him, my friend. 😎 But we can agree to disagree and say that time will tell. 💙(Fusca is much shorter than John...)