Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 July, 12:34
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
16 July, 12:29
On his poster I noted it also.. something is afoot... .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 July, 10:28
100% and he just happened to be suddenly slightly taller than DJT from his original height of 5'7".
I need whatever he had as I'm a bit tired of being teeny in height lol
but no masks for this chicka 😁.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
16 July, 10:17
It looks like a mask around the eyes.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
16 July, 10:11
And his profile says he's 5'9" yet he is as tall as Trump at 6'3"???

amy lilley @amylilley
16 July, 12:48
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Also not Trump, body double, real Trump 💯% insulated….nothing is as it seens🍿🍿🍿🕊️🐸

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 July, 09:00
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
It could be one if two things

1 he's arrogant, and refuses to let Trump gain the upper, in anything including height, so lifts and heels

2 he is not the original, and thus is a clue

Today, both are possible.