URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 09:23
🔶Very Cool Connection🔶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
12 July, 12:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Morning Urban..........

😉
Thought of you...smiles!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 July, 07:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
The Biggest Smile ever…..
Good Morning Casey.
Spending quality time
planting a beautiful garden
this summer.

We are in Amazing Times.

🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 July, 08:37 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I believe it is this WW2 veteran President Trump honored that resembles President Kennedy, not the veteran featured in the video. I am looking forward to learning the truth about those we thought were dead.. 😀

15 July, 05:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 July, 07:22
Would hate to be the clone.

16 July, 08:04
But they ARE soulless.

Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
16 July, 09:41
ABSOLUTELY!

Saw a judge show portion yesterday... (I believe White Hats are connected to media as well.)

Well story was guy went away to Military left Dog under care of friend...Dog died Friend CLONED dog for himself. Owner of original dog returned had been told dog died but seemingly flipped out seeing CLONE who seemed to be replica of original in looks and personality.. Owner trying to bring suite against DNA "stolen" and PTSD.

Just story line no opinion. Well Judge was very good speaking up regarding the surrogate, inhuman treatment, possible death of failures, pain it would have put on the dog.

**I really appreciated her dialogue about aspects of CLONING seemingly passed over!
Cost of the cloning $50,000.
Judge decision: $20,000 for stealing DNA and $5000 as a penalty..forget legal term.
NO WAY I WOULD WANT A CLONE!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 July, 01:52
Definitely not the soul/life God Almighty created instead man made abominations.