TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 09:48
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
15 July, 02:52
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
πŸ™
Psalm 18
King James Version
18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 04:09
In response Better Life to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you for this. Beautiful and helps so much. I appreciate this so much. Sometimes I forget that I really need to pay more attention. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Better Life @BetterLife
15 July, 05:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You are very welcome 😊

I can’t top God’s words. I pray that this passage renews your faith in the source of your strength. πŸ™πŸ’•

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYes, it does.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
05:23 PM - Jul 15, 2024
In response Better Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it