TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 09:48
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธSERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
15 July, 02:52
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
๐Ÿ™
Psalm 18
King James Version
18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you for this. Beautiful and helps so much. I appreciate this so much. Sometimes I forget that I really need to pay more attention. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
04:09 PM - Jul 15, 2024
In response Better Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Better Life @BetterLife
15 July, 05:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You are very welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

I canโ€™t top Godโ€™s words. I pray that this passage renews your faith in the source of your strength. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

15 July, 05:23
In response Better Life to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYes, it does.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ